The Johns Hopkins University Division of General Internal Medicine invites you to submit your research abstract to:
The 12th Annual Hopkins GIM Housestaff Research Awards National Competition
Application Deadline: Monday, September 11, 2017
Hopkins GIM offers 6 awards to recognize outstanding house officers who have the potential to become leaders in GIM-related research in:
- Medical education
- Clinical epidemiology and prevention
- Health services and outcomes research
- Behavioral medicine and health disparities
- Population health and health system transformation
Awards carry a cash prize of $500 each and an invitation to present your winning abstract to the Hopkins GIM faculty at a special divisional grand rounds. Travel and lodging in Baltimore will be covered.
Enter the competition by submitting online:
- The application form including statement of interest
- Your abstract summarizing a research project
- Two letters of recommendation
All award application forms and details of the competition can be found at
Please note: Due to funding restrictions on federal grants related to the Awards Program, applicants must be citizens or noncitizen nationals of the United States or admitted for permanent residence by the time the awards are presented.