- Provide innovative and empirically grounded ethics education for residents in training programs at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- Develop flexible learning models which may be modified to meet the unique needs of specific Departments.
- Enhance the ability of residents to effectively identify and address everyday ethical challenges.
- Work collaboratively across departments to expand and integrate a broader awareness and discussion of ethical concerns.
- Develop and implement empirical projects which examine and help us better understand the ethical challenges encountered by residents in their medical practice.